Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring again? Lets do it again with more Oomphf!






So it has been over a year since my last blog post? What is wrong with me? Well, life gets in the way, we all know this and with me I only like to post info that I feel is really important... and this is!

Are you a customer of mine? A friend or family member? Do you own a piece of jewelry I have created? Well, if your answer is yes than you may find this fun and rewarding... Yep, Beady Monkey is having a contest (and a bit of a feed my ego thing, wink wink) If you have a favorite piece of jewelry I created, then take a picture and write a little something of why you like it, I want to post them on my blog, facebook, etc.... Now you ask, why would I take time to do this... I'm busy, ya know!" I can answer that....

How about a $50.00 certificate to the winner?!?!?!? Yep, you read right. If I choose your write up and picture you will be emailed a $50.00 gift to my Etsy shop,
Beady Monkey. Send all entries to eekeek@beadymonkey.com by April 30th. The winner will be chosen May 1st and notified shortly there after.

No comments: