Monday, March 30, 2009

Hurry please!




SPRING! I see Daffodils and cherry blossoms starting to peak their little pink heads out.... I am never this anxious for spring, it maybe all the tension in the air or the sad news (although I try not to watch) it could be that this winter was long and cold. I really can't seem to place a finger on it, but dang it I want SPRING! I keep looking at the containers with my spring and summer clothes wondering if it is now the time to air them out... I notice that all my creations now have a touch of spring to them, flowers, birds, and very bright colors keep showing up in my work space.

I am still having a sale, in fact I think it will end after April Fools day.... and if you decide to say hello too me at my Etsy shop I just may ask to send you a little April Fools greeting (yep free stuff!) I think we all need a spring pick me up and I am willing to share!!!!


Happy Spring!

No comments: