Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Etsy makes me wish I had unlimited riches, as I am sure those whom have discovered it wish this as well...
Here are some of my new favorites that I am wishing to buy from some day... sigh.
Vesselsandwares has such a great mix of handmade house hold goodies I drool each time I see there listing... especially the hanging baskets...

Another shop I discovered and have shouts of glee
each time I see one of their items is
Rollick.   The clothes and bags are to die for...

So if you have the time and maybe some extra funds be sure to check these 2 out, perfect gifts for spring or summer... and by the way my birthday is in July... just in case..ya know you felt a bit like giving...

and don't forget about the Beady Monkey contest....
Are you a customer of mine? A friend or family member? Do you own a piece of jewelry I have created? Well, if your answer is yes than you may find this fun and rewarding... Yep, Beady Monkey is having a contest (and a bit of a feed my ego thing, wink wink) If you have a favorite piece of jewelry I created, then take a picture and write a little something of why you like it, I want to post them on my blog, facebook, etc.... Now you ask, why would I take time to do this... I'm busy, ya know!" I can answer that....

How about a $50.00 certificate to the winner?!?!?!? Yep, you read right. If I choose your write up and picture you will be emailed a $50.00 gift to my Etsy shop,
 Beady MonkeySend all entries toeekeek@beadymonkey.com by April 30th. The winner will be chosen May 1st and notified shortly there after. 

No comments: